• If you need help with depression, anxiety, or any other mental health issue, please visit your family doctor. Your family doctor can:
    • assess, monitor, and treat common difficulties with mental health
    • refer you to further resources in your community as necessary.
  • Your employer may provide resources for employees dealing with mental health issues. You may have access to:
    • Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs). EAPs are confidential, short term counselling services for employees to get help with personal difficulties, including depression and anxiety. Check with your employer as to whether they provide an EAP.
    • Human Resources: Contact your Human Resources department for further information about resources available to you through your work.
  • Online and self-guided resources: